2 bedroom house for saleThe Lockton at Nelson Vue at Nelson Vue at Queenborough, Flanagan Avenue, Queenborough, ME11 5PL
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Light and airy lounge
- French doors leading to rear garden
- Downstairs W.C
- Designated parking space
- Shared Ownership
*Show homes now open**Fantastic 2 bedroom home with 50% shared ownership from £99,750 *. The Lockton is a stylish two bedroom family home with a modern kitchen / dining area and an airy lounge with french doors leading out onto the rear garden.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3035 x 3655 9'11" x 12'0"
- Lounge - 4021 x 4040 13'2" x 13'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 4021 x 3021 13'2" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4021 x 3116 13'2" x 10'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 921_2_23_101956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.