1 bedroom apartment for saleOxygen, Store Street, Manchester, M1
- 7% Rental yields
- Close proximity to the main commercial core of the city centre
- 400,000 students in the region
- Located in Piccadilly's regeneration zone
- 345 stylish apartments and 12 townhouses
- Close proximity to Manchester Piccadilly Station & the Northern Quarter
- State of the cinema room
- Sky gardens, Swimming pool, spa & gym
- 1 and 2 bed apartments. 3 and 4 bed townhouses
Unit No.: 2.02 | Type: D3 | Elevation: Balcony | Floor No.: 2
Located within a highly accessible location in the heart of Manchester, Oxygen will be a beacon of Manchester's skyline. Oxygen will be one of the highest specification buildings ever built in Manchester that feature 343 stylish apartments, twelve townhouses with the City's most 'EXCLUSIVE' five star leisure facilities and sky gardens. Rental yields expected to be 7%.
Why invest in Manchester?
Oxygen is unique. It's a vertical village. Family town houses engage the street. Above the town houses sit the amenity deck with swimming pool and spa, gym and community hall. Above the amenity deck are apartments to live with views across the City and towards the Peak District National Park. The town houses and apartments have full height window and balconies allowing the generous internal layout to be flooded with natural daylight. Opportunities to invest in such a high profile scheme in the centre of the UK's second city are few and far between.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Dec2018_1br_Oxy_03. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.