3 bedroom terraced house for saleThree-bedroom house at Maryland Place , Townsend Drive, St. Albans, AL3
- Designed for over 55s
- Three-bedrooms, three en-suites
- Fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms
- Study area
- Private terrace and garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate kitchen, dining room, drawing room and sun room
- Underfloor heating system
- Beautifully landscaped and maintained setting
- High specification including bespoke kitchen
A stunning three-storey, three-bedroom house with an en-suite to each bedroom and fitted wardrobes to two of the bedrooms, downstairs cloakroom with utility, large drawing room dining room with separate kitchen, study area and sun room which leads out onto a private terrace and garden. This home also comes with allocated parking.
Batchwood Golf Course and Sports centre are within easy reach located on Batchwood Drive. For keen cricketers St Albans Cricket Club offers all standards of cricket in a fantastic setting and just around the corner on Waverley Road is St Albans Sports and Bowls Club, a multi-sports facility offering tennis, table tennis, a cycling club, bridge and darts and a lively social calendar.
Alban Arena, The Abbey Theatre and The Maltings Theatre are at the heart of local cultural life, hosting national touring shows and live performances from music and dance to drama and comedy as well as film and exhibitions. For cinema lovers, there's the restored Odyssey Art Deco Cinema with a 500-seat single screen theatre which offers a great cinema experience.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72863312.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39MarylandPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.