2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Alnwick at Golwg y Mynydd, Cardiff Road, Mountain Ash, CF45
The Alnwick key features:
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner - perfect for entertaining
- Spacious front aspect living room
- Master bedroom with storage
- Family bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Handy storage cupboards under the stairs
- Car parking spaces
The ground floor features a spacious hallway, downstairs cloakroom, generously sized lounge and open plan dining room and kitchen.
The first floor contains 2 spacious bedrooms, including bedroom 1 with storage cupboard as well as a family sized bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Living room - 4.5 x 2.89 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.88 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes East Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.