4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Potton at Chiltern View, Vicarage Road, Pitstone, LU7
- Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Large separate dining room with bay window
- Separate utility/cloakroom/wc
- Large Lounge with Double Doors onto rear garden
- Stunning open plan kitchen/family/breakfast area
- French doors onto rear garden
- Master Bedroom with en suite
- En suite to Double Bedroom 2
- 2 further Double Bedrooms
- Elegant Bathroom
Open Daily 10am to 5pm
Except Thursdays 12noon to 7pm
SHOWHOME NOW OPEN
No appointment required however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Plot 64 - £709,995 With Double Garage
Plot 63 - £714,995 With Flooring, appliances and turf
About The Home
The Potton is an impressive family home with four generous double bedrooms and a range of appliances to the open-plan kitchen, breakfast and family area.
On the ground floor there is a welcoming entrance hallway which leads onto a pleasant dining room, overlooking the front garden via a feature bay window. The open-plan kitchen, breakfast and family area is also located off the hallway and boasts a choice of modern fitted units, along with matching up stands and stylish work surfaces.*
There is an integrated fridge-freezer and dishwasher to the kitchen, along with a built-in double AEG oven with 4-burner gas hob and chimney hood. The open-plan family area presents additional dining space and benefits from convenient access to the rear garden via a set of attractive double doors.
Towards the rear of the property is a generous living room which can be accessed from the hallway via interior French doors.
Completing the ground floor is a modern cloakroom with white Roca sanitaryware and a utility room which includes plumbing for a washing machine.
To the first floor residents will find four spacious double bedrooms, and a contemporary family bathroom complete with Roca sanitaryware and attractive chrome brassware. Both the master bedroom and bedroom 2 benefit from stylish en-suites with a shower and a choice of modern wall tiling*.
Presenting a choice of 3 and 4-bedroom properties in a range of semi-detached and detached house styles, Chiltern View is sure to appeal a wide audience of buyers, including both families and professionals.
This appealing development will enjoy a quiet, sought-after location at the foot of the Chiltern Hills, within easy reach of Aylesbury, Tring, Hemel Hempsted and Leighton Buzzard. Family-friendly entertainment is abundant in the close surrounding area, with attractions such as the award-winning Whipsnade Zoo, just over a 10-minute drive from home.
Pitstone and Ivinghoe are well-loved for their charming collection of independent village stores, including a well-regarded green-grocers, butchers and bakery. Family-friendly eateries are also plentiful in the area, with everything from traditional inn-keeper style pubs, to stylish restaurants, and quaint pavement cafés.
Transport connections in the area are excellent, with frequent commuter services by train and bus, as well as convenient access to the major motorway network.
The M1 lies only 10 miles from the development, putting London just over 40 miles away by road, while the M25 (London Orbital Motorway) is 20 miles away. Tring Station, just 2.2 miles away, provides rail links into Milton Keynes in 20 minutes and London Euston in 45 minutes.
Ideally located for growing and mature families, this proposed development enjoys close proximity to a number of popular schools. Brookmead School serves primary-aged children and less than half a mile from home, while several alternative primary schools are a short drive away.
The neighbouring town of Tring is around three miles away and home to well-regarded secondary schools, while nearby universities providing further education, can be found in Aylesbury, Luton and Milton Keynes.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange
The benefits of this amazing deal include:-
* A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
* A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
* NO ESTATE AGENTS FEES to pay
* A GUARANTEED price for your old home
* A STRESS FREE move for you
* The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your new house is ready
* NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway Homes but haven't sold your own house and don't want Part Exchange.
* A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
* YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
* The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY SELL
* Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
* BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
* You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
* You can TRADE UP, DOWN OR SIDEWAYS
* Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
* Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Most important - it's FREE OF CHARGE Bellway pay your Estate Agents Fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 64. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.