3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ryland at Arkwright Place, Melland Road, Gorton, Manchester, M18
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent transport links
- Help to Buy available
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Stainless steel Indesit built in double oven & gas hob
Launching from our sales office in May 2018!
Contact us now to register interest!
An attractive new community of 131 homes, Arkwright Place is just outside Manchester city
centre. Whether you're a young professional, a growing family or you're looking to downsize, it ticks all the boxes.
The homes at Arkwright Place have a perfect blend of contemporary design and modern specification which gives uniqueness, individuality and personality. A mix of detached and semi-detached, they have two, three and four bedrooms with space for parking and a private garden. From the smart kitchen to the sleek bathroom, your home at Arkwright Place will be finished to a high standard. So it's all ready for you to move in, get settled and begin putting your stamp on it.
Located 3 miles from the city centre and with urban attractions close by, Arkwright Place is the
perfect distance to be in on the action but far enough from the buzz to have more of a relaxed feel. You'll have the convenience of great local facilities including shopping centres, gyms, leisure parks and excellent transport links.
With easy travel by car, train or bus, Arkwright Place makes city life simple
When it comes to your children's education, there's a choice of outstanding primary schools within a few minutes' walk, and a good high school less than a mile away.
The homes at Arkwright Place are available to buy outright or alternatively can be bought using the Help to Buy Equity Loan.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72974819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RylandMay. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Plumlife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.