2 bedroom apartment for saleThornton Apartments at Hayes Village, Nestles Avenue, Hayes, UB3 4QA
- Exclusive Offer: Reserve before 30 November and we'll contribute £6,900 towards your stamp duty costs
- Total area: 757 sq ft / 70.3 sq m
- Available with London Help to Buy
- Ready to move in summer 2020
- Ample storage space
- Views of landscaped gardens
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Integrated kitchen appliances
A 2-bedroom apartment on the 4th floor with plenty of storage space. The open plan living/dining area includes a fully fitted kitchen with appliances and opens out onto a private balcony. The master bedroom has an en suite with shower.
- Kitchen - 2400mm x 2944mm (7'10'' x 9'7'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3466mm x 5055mm (11'4'' x 16'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2764mm x 5263mm (9'0'' x 17'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1550mm x 2150mm (5'1'' x 7'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2848mm x 3729mm (9'4'' x 12'2'')
- Bathroom - 2050mm x 2150mm (6'8'' x 7'0'')
- Balcony - 1515mm x 3880mm (4'11'' x 12'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73095967.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.