4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cam at Chiltern View, Vicarage Road, Pitstone, LU7
- Grand Entrance Hallway
- Stunningly spacious open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate utility room
- Front facing study/playroom
- Large lounge with double doors onto garden
- 3 Further double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Stylish bathroom
- Garage with driveway
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Open Daily 10am to 5pm
Except Thursdays 12noon to 7pm
SHOWHOME NOW OPEN
No appointment required however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Plot 51 - £599,995
About The Home
The Cam is a stunning 4-bedroom home which benefits from an impressive, dual-aspect kitchen and dining area, along with four spacious double bedrooms to the upper floor.
On the ground floor, the generous hallway leads to a separate study which overlooks the front garden and provides an ideal space for home working.
The spacious living room towards the rear of the property is complete with French doors to the rear garden and is afforded a pleasant dual-aspect, maximising natural light.
Adjacent is an open-plan kitchen and dining room with boasts a choice of contemporary kitchen units, stylish work surfaces and matching upstands*.
Included in the kitchen, is an integrated AEG double oven, hob and chimney hood, as well as a Zanussi 70/30 fridge freezer and dishwasher.
The dining area is ample in size and overlooks the rear garden via attractive French doors, while an adjoining utility room provides separate access to the rear. A downstairs cloakroom and useful storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, all of which boast ample space for wardrobes. The master bedroom presents a stylish en-suite shower room, while the other bedrooms are served by a contemporary family bathroom complete with quality sanitaryware by Roca.
Presenting a choice of 3 and 4-bedroom properties in a range of semi-detached and detached house styles, Chiltern View is sure to appeal a wide audience of buyers, including both families and professionals.
This appealing development will enjoy a quiet, sought-after location at the foot of the Chiltern Hills, within easy reach of Aylesbury, Tring, Hemel Hempsted and Leighton Buzzard. Family-friendly entertainment is abundant in the close surrounding area, with attractions such as the award-winning Whipsnade Zoo, just over a 10-minute drive from home.
Pitstone and Ivinghoe are well-loved for their charming collection of independent village stores, including a well-regarded green-grocers, butchers and bakery. Family-friendly eateries are also plentiful in the area, with everything from traditional inn-keeper style pubs, to stylish restaurants, and quaint pavement cafés.
Transport connections in the area are excellent, with frequent commuter services by train and bus, as well as convenient access to the major motorway network.
The M1 lies only 10 miles from the development, putting London just over 40 miles away by road, while the M25 (London Orbital Motorway) is 20 miles away. Tring Station, just 2.2 miles away, provides rail links into Milton Keynes in 20 minutes and London Euston in 45 minutes.
Ideally located for growing and mature families, this proposed development enjoys close proximity to a number of popular schools. Brookmead School serves primary-aged children and less than half a mile from home, while several alternative primary schools are a short drive away.
The neighbouring town of Tring is around three miles away and home to well-regarded secondary schools, while nearby universities providing further education, can be found in Aylesbury, Luton and Milton Keynes.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange
The benefits of this amazing deal include:-
* A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
* A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
* NO ESTATE AGENTS FEES to pay
* A GUARANTEED price for your old home
* A STRESS FREE move for you
* The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your new house is ready
* NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway Homes but haven't sold your own house and don't want Part Exchange.
* A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
* YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
* The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY SELL
* Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
* BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
* You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
* You can TRADE UP, DOWN OR SIDEWAYS
* Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
* Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Most important - it's FREE OF CHARGE Bellway pay your Estate Agents Fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51ab. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.