3 bedroom house for saleThe Larch at Coppice Heights, Palmer Road, Dipton, Stanley, DH9
- 851 sqft
- Stunning three bedroom home
- Garden facing lounge with French door
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Large en-suite in the master bedroom
- Two storage cupboards
- 2 year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
| 2 YEAR KEEPMOAT HOMES CUSTOMER CARE WARRANTY | | 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY |
Plot 42, The Larch at Coppice Heights - End-terrace
Full price £144,995 - This home is available with Help to Buy*
*Please visit more details of this scheme
The Larch is a contemporary three bedroom home suitable for families, offering flexible living. Downstairs you'll find a large and airy family-sized lounge with French doors opening up onto the private rear garden. There's a modern kitchen with dining area, a W.C and understairs storage. The first floor features three bedrooms, with one single, one double and a master bedroom boasting an en-suite.
Moving to this home could be easier than you think using Help to Buy or EasyMove!
- Kitchen / Dining - 2658mm x 4581mm or 8'9" x 15'0"
- Lounge - 4688mm x 3494mm or 15'5" x 11'6"
- W.C - 875mm x 1913mm or 2'10" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 2577mm x 3267mm or 8'5" x 10'9"
- En-Suite - 2577mm x 1623mm or 8'5" x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2577mm x 3072mm or 8'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 1999mm x 3149mm or 6'7" x 10'4"
- Bathroom - 1999mm x 1913mm or 6'7" x 6'3"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5023_3_18_100584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.