4 bedroom detached house for saleDuporth Farm Road, St. Austell
Withdrawn from Market
- Impressive newly built four bed coastal house
- Generous, light and well proportioned accommodation
- Small private close of just four properties
- Highly regarded Duporth area, distant sea views
- Close to historic harbour port Charlestown and sandy sailing beach of Porthpean
- Generous reception hall with cloakroom w.c., large dual aspect living room with woodburner
- Spacious fitted kitchen through dining room, utility room
- Four good sized double bedrooms, master with ensuite, house bathroom
- Gas fired central heating, underfloor at ground floor, UPVC framed double glazing
- Level gardens, driveway parking 2/3 vehicles, generous garage
A most impressive, spacious and well proportioned newly built four double bedroomed family house, within a small private coastal close within the highly regarded Duporth Bay area of St Austell, close to historic harbour village of Charlestown, and sandy beach and sailing facilities at Porthpean.
An appealing, classic, contemporary, double fronted house with central slate clad elevations and exposed granite lintels, enjoying a level setting within a small private close of just four properties. Level gardens extend to front and rear, double width brick paved driveway provides parking for two, possibly three, vehicles, and gains access to a well proportioned garage.
The light and practical accommodation is well appointed throughout and features oak finished internal doors, along with gas fired central heating, underfloor at ground floor level, complimented by high levels of insulation and UPVC framed double glazed window and exterior door fitments.
A generous reception hall with large practical cloaks cupboard and cloakroom w.c., 24ft dual aspect living room with woodburner and patio doors, 24ft fitted kitchen through dining room, again dual aspect and providing excellent kitchen and dining facilities, along with utility room to ground floor. Attractive central landing with large cupboard, huge master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further double bedrooms, one of which commands an appealing distant coastal and headland view, together with house bathroom to first floor.
Duporth is one of St Austell's highly desirable residential locations, close to the coastline between Charlestown and Porthpean, providing a superb range of coastal facilities, pubs, restaurants and coastal walks within close proximity, and being little over two miles from St Austell's main town centre, mainline railway station and amenities.
This excellently proportioned new home in a highly desirable location is anticipated to appeal to a good number of people, being considered ideal as a larger family house or the retired/profession couple seeking a substantial property with surplus accommodation for family/guests, and early appointments to appraise in detail are most strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8799371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burrows Estate Agents, St Austell . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.