2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRosebank, Fairclough Road, Huyton, Liverpool, L36
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year defect warranty
- All homes feature off-street parking or garage
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- Available with Help to Buy
- Downstairs WC
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Wide choice of contemporary kitchens
Buy this home with Help to Buy. Contact us for more information.
Open 7 days a week from 10am - 5pm
Superb two bedroom house with kitchen and dining area, spacious lounge, modern bathroom and cloakroom.Rosebank
A brand new development of spacious 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes.
Rosebank is Gleeson’s newest development in the Huyton area of Merseyside, located in an area which has recently undergone major regeneration and now boasts a range of new shopping areas, schools and leisure facilities.
The development is perfectly located close to the M57, A57 and Knowsley Lane and motorway network, making for an easy commute into Liverpool and nearby towns and cities. A regular bus service runs close to Rosebank with direct routes to local areas and Liverpool City Centre. Three train stations are within a 2 to 3 mile radius of the development (Roby, Prescot & Huyton) with all offering regular services to the city centre and local stations.
Rosebank is within 1.5 miles of a number of primary and secondary schools and is less than 2 miles from Knowsley Leisure and Culture Park which offers a host of sporting facilities including two swimming pools, a velodrome, squash courts and a spa.
A good variety of shops can be found near the development including a local supermarket within walking distance. Prescot town centre is just 2.5 miles away where you will find a 24 hour Tesco superstore and The Cables Retail Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_Plot_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North West - West). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.