2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleApsley at Storkit Meadows, Farriers Close, Wymeswold, LE12
- Available to move in to next month!
- Laufen Pro-S sanitaryware
- High Spec kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Help to Buy available*
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Large selection of kitchens and ceramics to choose from
- Private driveway for two cars
- Dual aspect living room
- Fully turfed garden
- Exclusive development
The Apsley, stunning two bedroom property. High specification spacious kitchen and dining room with dual aspect living room and bay window. Family bathroom upstairs.
Storkit Meadows is a charming development of eight different house styles ranging from two to five bedroom homes.
The development is situated in a highly desirable location within the beautiful Loughborough village of Wymeswold.
Within Wymeswold there is a convenience store 'Granvilles' for all essential items. The village has a pharmacy, a village hall, Methodist church and a Church of England. The village boasts about 3 popular pubs; the 'Windmill Inn', 'The Three Crowns' and the 'Hammer and Pincers'.
Several large supermarkets are found around Wymeswold
- Waitrose (9 miles)
- Sainsburys (5.4 miles)
- Marks and Spencer (5.2 miles)
The village is close to the northern boundary of Leicestershire mid-way between the cities of Nottingham and Leicester, therefore offering excellent access to the M1, A6 and A46.
Wymeswold is approximately 10 minutes East of Loughborough, 25 minutes South of Nottingham and 25 minutes North of Leicester.
Direct trains from Leicester to London St Pancras leave every hour during the week. Additionally, East Midlands Airport is just over 20-minute drive away.
Property is 690 sq ft
*Please note, these images are examples of Barwood interiors and exteriors.
*Terms and conditions apply
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73307333.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barwood Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.