3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 238 - The Easedale at Tregwilym View, Jubilee Way, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- Enjoy the advantages of open-plan living
- Spacious comfortable living room
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area, with French doors to the garden
- Two double bedroom and a single
- Family bathroom
- The master bedroom benefits from its own en suite shower room
- Allocated parking
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
With a carefully considered layout, The Easedale is a wonderful 3 bedroom home for the whole family to enjoy.
The kitchen/dining area is ideal for sit down meals and the separate living room is a welcoming space. The downstairs cloakroom adds a touch of convenience.
Upstairs are three bedroom and the master bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 2 also includes build-in storage space.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 2.95m, 16'9" x 9'8"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Master bedroom - 3.79m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.95m x 2.86m, 9'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.95m x 2.15m, 9'8" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73410703.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21031-238_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.