2 bedroom apartment for saleVoyager House Type J Fourth Floor at Viewpoint, 98 York Road, Battersea, SW11
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Water views
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
A stunning 2 bedroom fourth floor river-view apartment with balcony in this stunning new development. This contemporary new home features an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area, with hallway storage and luxury bathroom. The master bedroom comes complete withbuilt-in wardrobes andan en-suite. The development also benefits from concierge service and managed courtyard gardens.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area - 5600 x 4420mm 18'4" x 14'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3970 x 3250mm 13'0" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3950 x 3025mm 12'11" x 9'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73526207.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_09. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.