5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Papplewick at Wilford Fields, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire, NG2
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Bi-folding doors to garden
- Double garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Dressing room
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Private rear garden
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - COME & VIEW OUR 4 BEDROOM SHOW HOME & 5 BEDROOM VIEW HOME TODAY.
The Papplewick is a beautiful 5 bedroom detached home, with double integral garage. This home is one not to be missed, with only 4 of this house type available at Wilford Fields, contact our Sales Executive today to find out how this dream home could be yours!
With 5 double bedrooms, 3 with en-suites, this house caters for all. The Master Bedroom not only has its own en-suite, but it also has the luxury of a separate Dressing Room too. To the first floor you will also find the family bathroom.
The Papplewick has a separate Dining Room, double doors leading from the Hall into the Living Room, which also has the advantage of double doors leading into the rear garden. There is a stunning Kitchen/Breakfast/Family area, accessed via double doors from the Hall. which also has access to the rear garden through bi-folding doors. The kitchen also benefits from an integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher. You will also find storage cupboards and a Cloakroom/WC to the ground floor.
Inside the double integral garage, there is a utility area which is home to the integrated washing machine, and also has space for a tumble dryer.
As standard all the homes at Wilford Fields feature downlighters and under cupboard lighting in the Kitchen and downlighters in the Cloakroom, Bathroom and en-suite(s) where applicable.
Please contact our Sales Executive today for more information, and to book your appointment to visit the development. Wilford Fields is open 7 days a week from 10am until 5pm.
- Living Room - 4.83m x 4.35m 15'10 x 14'3"
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Area - 9.53m x 3.23m 31'3" x 10'7"
- Dining Room - 3.87m x 2.67m 12'8" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.05m x 4.04m 19'10" x 13'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.06m x 3.85m 13'4" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.85m x 3.78m 12'8" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 4.06m x 3.77m 13'4" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.78m x 3.12m 12'5" x 10'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73526243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.