2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelford - Plot 136 at Maple Coppice, Pulley Lane, Newland, WR9
- Contemporary 2 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room
- French doors opening onto rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Additional storage space
The two bedroom Belford is ideal for first time buyers or downsizers keen to enjoy the benefits of contemporary open plan living.
Through the entrance hallway, a generous kitchen/lounge/ diner provides ample room for relaxing and socialising in one flexible space, while French doors open out to the private rear garden. A guest cloakroom and a storage cupboard complete the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor, the master bedroom features an en suite shower room and views over the garden. A second double bedroom which could serve as a guest room and office is also located off the landing, along with a main bathroom.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 3.98m x 3.75m, 13'1" x 12'4"
- Kitchen - 2.74m x 2.11m, 9'0" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.11m x 2.97m, 10'3" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.98m x 2.52m, 13'1" x 8'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73532824.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20088-136_2_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.