3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ardingham - Plot 104 at Cherry Blossom, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12
- Kitchen to front of property
- Dining/Lounge room with French doors to rear garden
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Stylish en suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Private rear garden
- Single garage
Designed to appeal to couples or families, the 3 bedroom Ardingham offers a convenient layout for contemporary lifestyles.
The hallway leads to a light and airy lounge/diner with French doors out to the garden, while a separate kitchen, guest cloakroom and integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom and two further bedrooms are found on the first floor, plus a main bathroom and a useful store cupboard off the landing.
- Kitchen - 2.63m x 3.41m , 8'7" X 11'2"
- Lounge/Dining - 6.34m x 3.95m , 20'9" x 13'0"
- Main Bedroom (max) - 3.17m x 4.10m , 10'5" x 13'6"
- Bedroom 2 (max) - 3.57m x 2.99m , 11'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 2.68m x 2.99m , 8'9" x 9'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73532881.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20093-104_3_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.