3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ardingham - Plot 95 at Woodland Edge, Perry Wood Walk, Worcester, WR5 1EH
- Spacious lounge/diner with French doors to the turfed rear garden
- Upgraded doors
- Flooring throughout the home
- Upgraded kitchen
- Chrome sockets
- Shower over bath
- En suite master bedroom
- Integral single garage
- Only a 5% deposit when using the Government backed Help to Buy scheme!
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey & 10 year NHBC warranty
The Ardingham is a three-bedroom home with integral garage which offers plenty of space for growing families.
Downstairs, the hallway leads to a living room/dining room which opens through French doors to the rear garden and a separate kitchen/breakfast room. A guest cloakroom completes the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom and two further bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a family bathroom.
This home comes complete with an integral single garage and driveway parking.
- Kitchen - 3.41m x 2.63m, 11'2" x 8'7"
- Lounge/Dining room - 3.95m x 6.34m, 13'10" x 20'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.10m x 3.17m, 13'6" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.99m x 3.57m, 9'10" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.99m x 2.68m, 9'10" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73557028.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20129-095_3_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.