6 bedroom detached house for saleChantry Place, Bishop's Stortford
Withdrawn from Market
- Soon To Be Released
- Five & Six Bedrooms
- Luxurious Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Open Plan Family Kitchen Rooms
- Bi-Fold Doors to Rear Patios
- Three En-suite Bathrooms
- Porcelenosa Floor and Wall Tiles
- Double Garages
- Formal Lounge & Dining Rooms
- Register Now
OVERVIEW LAUNCHING ON 11TH AUGUST 9AM - 12PM ON SITE WHERE WE WILL BE RELEASING PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS -
Welcome to Chantry Place, a beautiful collection of 5 and 6-bedroom homes in the historic market town of Bishop's Stortford. With light-filled rooms, exquisite finishes and a generous garden, we're proud to say these five homes offer an exceptionally high standard of living for you and your family. Outside your new front door lies peaceful Hertfordshire countryside - yet you're only a short drive from the independent stores, outstanding schools and fast connections into central London with 35 minutes. We think it's the perfect combination of town and country, and we'd love to show you around in person. Register your interest now for the release of full prices and specifications. A collection of homes not to be missed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102243000834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Move, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.