2 bedroom park home for saleAlvanley Park, Tarvin Road, Alvanley
- BRAND NEW UNIT
- AVAILABLE TO OVER 50'S ONLY
- VAULTED CEILING TO LOUNGE, KITCHEN & DINER
- FULLY FITTED HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN & BEDROOM FURNITURE
- COLOUR CO-ORDINATED SOFA, CURTAINS & CARPETS
- AVAILABLE LATE JULY
- £149,950 - SPECIAL OFFER FOR FINAL PLOT!
Alvanley Park is a tranquil and relaxing retirement community, exclusively for over 50’s and is well situated with access to all local amenities, while being set within the stunning scenery of the rolling Cheshire Hills.
Enter the Buckland Lodge and you’ll appreciate the really spacious hallway, which features a large cloakroom cupboard, handy for storing coats and household appliances.
But the open-plan living layout of the Buckland Lodge is where you’ll find it makes a real statement. The vaulted roof means high ceilings and extra windows throughout come as standard. Combine this with French doors that have full height cathedral windows above, and you get a really calm, airy home. You can really stretch out in the lounge area, which is kitted out with three grey sofas and a wall-mounted fireplace. And the décor – thick grey carpets, soft grey and yellow curtains and classy lighting – gives the room a look of understated elegance. The dining space, meanwhile, is a great place to entertain, with a contemporary dining table and six high-backed chairs.
You’ll be just as impressed with the kitchen. Style-wise, it’s bang up to date with its glossy beige units, high spec appliances. Plus, there’s a handy breakfast bar with comfy white leather stools. And there’s no expense spared when it comes to the décor – think sophisticated furnishings and every mod con. You’ll feel instantly at home from the moment you step inside.
You will also find two double bedrooms in the standard Buckland Lodge. Both have a really relaxed ambience. The prize for wow-factor looks goes to the master bedroom though, thanks to its big walk-in wardrobe and en-suite, which has a shower pod. There’s a family bathroom, too, which has a full-sized bath and a lovely tranquil feel.
Open Plan Lounge, Dining & Kitchen With Breakfast - 5.49m x 6.10m (18' x 20') - Includes entrance doorway with 2 storage cupboards.
Bedroom 1 - 4.14m x 2.79m (13'7" x 9'2") - Includes En-Suite and walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 2.44m x 2.79m (8'0" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 1.68m x 1.85m (5'6" x 6'1") -
Please Note - All images, measurements and descriptions are taken from the manufacturers website. Fixtures and fittings may vary from those illustrated and should be used for guidance only. The exterior will be rendered. This will be a brand new park home.
Make & Model - Prestige Buckland
Size - 34' x 20'
Site Fee - £139.75
Site Owner - Serenity Parks
Services - Mains gas, electric and water on meter
Pets - No dogs allowed
Council Tax - Band A
Available August 2018
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27916754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.