4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cherwell at Cotswold Gate, Burford Road, Chipping Norton, OX7 5DY
- Large Entrance Hallway
- Elegant separate dining Room
- Superb open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Large family lounge with doors onto garden
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Double Bedroom 2 with En Suite
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
Open Daily 10am to 5pm
Except Thursdays 12noon to 7pm
No appointment required however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Plot 181 - £554,995
About The Home
The Cherwell is a superb 4-bedroom family home which benefits from a contemporary, open-plan design to the kitchen and breakfast area, along with four double bedrooms to the first floor.
On entering the Cherwell residents will find a welcoming entrance hallway which leads onto a pleasant, front-facing study. Also front-facing is an attractive dual-aspect dining room which provides an ideal space for entertaining.
Towards the rear of the property is a generous living room which features an elegant set of double doors onto the garden. The open-plan kitchen and breakfast area presents a range of appliances including an AEG double oven, hob and cooker hood, along with a built-in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
Residents will also enjoy a choice of kitchen units, stylish work tops and complimentary upstands*. Completing the ground floor is a modern cloakroom which is located off the entrance hallway.
The first floor comprises of four generous double bedrooms, two of which present stylish en-suite shower rooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are served by a contemporary family bathroom complete with both shower and bath, and furnished with modern Roca sanitaryware and attractive chrome brassware.
This attractive development of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new homes in Chipping Norton is ideally located within walking distance of the vibrant town centre, bordering the outstanding natural beauty of the Cotswolds.
Cotswolds Gate is sure to appeal to families, first-time buyers, and those wishing to relocate close to the town centre.
The Chipping Norton Leisure Centre is within walking distance of the development, along with the Lido outdoor swimming pool, while a collection of independent boutiques, antique stores and charming eateries line the popular high street.
Cotswolds Gate provides an ideal location for families, with a range of well-regarded schools covering infant through to higher education. Just over one mile from the development The Ace Centre Nursery School serves infants from three to five, while St. Mary's Church of England primary school is under a 10 minute walk from home.
The Holy Trinity Catholic School is another popular primary school under five minutes away by car, while older students are served by Chipping Norton School within walking distance.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange
The benefits of this amazing deal include:-
* A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
* A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
* NO ESTATE AGENTS FEES to pay
* A GUARANTEED price for your old home
* A STRESS FREE move for you
* The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your new house is ready
* NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway Homes but haven't sold your own house and don't want Part Exchange.
* A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
* YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
* The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY SELL
* Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
* BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
* You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
* You can TRADE UP, DOWN OR SIDEWAYS
* Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
* Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Most important - it's FREE OF CHARGE Bellway pay your Estate Agents Fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 181B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.