4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Angelica - Plot 16 at Shakespeare Park, Guildford Avenue, Kingsmead, Milton Keynes, MK4 4GN
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Large Living Room overlooking Private Rear Garden
- 3 Double Bedrooms & 1 Further Bedroom
- En-suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
- Reserve for just £500 with Help to Buy
The unique design of the Angelica provides flexible living spaces, offering extra room for expanding families.
A dual aspect living room and the spacious kitchen/dining/family room opens up to the private rear garden through French doors, making these great spaces to entertain and relax. The ground floor is completed with a separate dining room, a guest cloakroom and an under-stairs cupboard.
The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is found on the first floor along with three further well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.49m x 4.56m, 14'9" x 15'0"
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 3.44m x 6.82m, 11'3" x 22'5"
- Dining Room - 3.04m x 3.07m, 10'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 3.44m x 6.07m, 11'3" x 19'11"
- bedroom 2 - 3.08m x 4.56m, 10'1" x 15'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.83m, 10'0" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4/Home Office - 2.62m x 3.46m, 8'7" x 11'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73579195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20762-016_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.