2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Dee at Westfield, Tarbothill Road, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8JP
- Second floor apartment with flooring included
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Integrated appliances including washer dryer, fridge freezer, oven, hob and hood
- Help to Buy Scheme available - buy with 5% deposit and up to 15% interest free Scottish Government loan
- Open-plan lounge/dining kitchen flooded with light by large windows
- Ready for immediate entry
- Reserve for only £99!
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Situated off Balgownie Road beside Westfield Park
- SAVE £10,000 - WAS £185,000.
The Dee - 2 bed second floor apartment with en suite on plot 26. £175,000.
SAVE £10,000 - WAS £185,000.
Ready for immediate entry.
This striking open plan apartment features a stylish lounge/dining kitchen with integrated appliances of oven, hob, fridge freezer and washer dryer providing a smart streamlined finish throughout.
This open plan living space benefits from plenty of natural light, bringing a bright and airy atmosphere to the room.
Both bedrooms are doubles, with the master bedroom featuring en-suite shower room.
The hall leads to a family bathroom and a good sized storage cupboard is also located in this area.
Help to Buy Scheme available - buy with 5% deposit and up to 15% interest free Scottish Government loan.
For more than 90 years, Tulloch Homes has been building thoughtfully designed, well-constructed homes to the highest specification.
Our carefully chosen locations mean that everyone can make the most of their new home and the surrounding area. Tulloch's commitment to traditional building skills, a keen eye for detail and an understanding of modern family lifestyles ensure that your new Tulloch home delivers on all counts - backed up by a full NHBC 10-year warranty for additional peace of mind.
Offering a selection of two and three bedroom homes, our latest phase at Westfield offers an attractive, lively environment for first time buyers, growing families and those seeking a more manageable home.
Westfield, situated beside the rolling parklands of leafy Westfield Park on Tarbothill Road just off Balgownie Road, lies within a stroll of the picturesque banks of the River Don.
It's also only a short drive from the attractions of Aberdeen city centre.
Good primary and secondary schools are complemented by an excellent range of local shops and amenities. Nearby, a number of diverse attractions include golf courses, cycling trails and sports hubs.
This desirable location lies close to the university campus, and offers easy access to the city's cosmopolitan arts, leisure, education and retail scene. Buzzing with restaurants, theatres, cinemas and high-quality retail destinations like Union Square, there are also year-round events to suit all tastes.
In the Granite City, tourism, fishing, farming and new technology businesses combine with the oil and gas industry to create a truly diverse economy; Westfield is positioned within easy reach
of the Business Parks and city centre commerce.
And when it comes to business or leisure travel, Aberdeen Airport is just a short drive away, offering direct flights to more than 30 destinations throughout the UK and Europe.
Monday 10:30 - 17:00
Thursday: 10:30am - 17:00
Friday: 10:30am - 17:00
Saturday: 10:30am - 17:00
Sunday: 10:30am - 17:00
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73686200.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Dee_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tulloch Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.