5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Horatio - Plot 91 at Shakespeare Park, Guildford Avenue, Kingsmead, Milton Keynes, MK4 4GN
- Substantial family home
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- 2 reception rooms (family + lounge)
- 5 double bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room to Bedroom 2
- Top Floor dedicated to Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double Garage
The Horatio is a substantial and impressive 5 bedroom family home located in the sought after area of Kingsmead
The Horatio is a large 5 bedroom family home designed over 3 floors. The ground floor comprises of a kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading out into the garden, which is great for summer entertaining or keeping an eye on children in the garden. You will also find double doors from the dining room. To the front of this home, you will find a family room plus a good sized lounge. The under stairs storage cupboard offers useful space accessible from the Kitchen area.
On the first floor you will find 4 double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and family bathroom. The expansive master suite covers the entire second floor, enhanced by a vaulted ceiling, a roomy dressing area, plus a large full suite bathroom.
- Living Room - 3.61m x 5.03m, 11'10" x 16'6"
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 5.08m x 3.16m, 16'8" x 10'5"
- Dining Room - 3.61m x 2.70m, 11'10" x 8'10"
- Family room - 3.18m x 3.01m, 10'5" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.67m x 3.74m, 12' 1" x 12' 4"
- Bedroom 3 (max) - 2.85m x 3.80m, 9' 4" x 12' 6"
- Bedroom 4 (max) - 2.59m x 3.93m , 8' 6" x 12' 11"
- Bedroom 5 (max) - 3.67m x 2.47m, 12' 1" x 8' 2"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 8.84m x 4.67m, 29' 0" x 15' 4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73691323.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20762-091_5_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.