4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Clyde at Cotswold Gate, Burford Road, Chipping Norton, OX7 5DY
Open Daily 10am to 5pm
Except Thursdays 12noon to 7pm
No appointment required however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Plot 139 - £424,995
Plot 63 - £443,995
Plot 72 - £449,995
Plot 183 - £464,995
About The Home
The Clyde is an elegant 4-bedroom home which boasts an impressive, dual aspect kitchen and dining area, along with a generous living room
On the ground floor residents will find a pleasant study which overlooks the front garden and provides an ideal space for home working. Towards the rear of the property is a spacious, dual aspect living room which provides access onto the rear garden via elegant French doors.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area spans the length of the property, with a built-in AEG double oven, hob and cooker hood to the kitchen, along with a built in dishwasher and a fridge freezer.
The kitchen also features a choice of contemporary kitchen units, attractive work surfaces and matching upstands.* There is an adjoining utility room which includes plumbing for further appliances and provides separate access to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor is a cloakroom located off the entrance hallway.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two of which enjoy front facing positions. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room while the second, third and fourth bedroom are served by a contemporary family bathroom complete with quality Roca sanitaryware, chrome brassware and a choice of ceramic wall tiling.
This attractive development of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new homes in Chipping Norton is ideally located within walking distance of the vibrant town centre, bordering the outstanding natural beauty of the Cotswolds.
Cotswolds Gate is sure to appeal to families, first-time buyers, and those wishing to relocate close to the town centre.
The Chipping Norton Leisure Centre is within walking distance of the development, along with the Lido outdoor swimming pool, while a collection of independent boutiques, antique stores and charming eateries line the popular high street.
Cotswolds Gate provides an ideal location for families, with a range of well-regarded schools covering infant through to higher education. Just over one mile from the development The Ace Centre Nursery School serves infants from three to five, while St. Mary's Church of England primary school is under a 10 minute walk from home.
The Holy Trinity Catholic School is another popular primary school under five minutes away by car, while older students are served by Chipping Norton School within walking distance.
Help to Buy, Equity Loan is the government-backed initiative aimed at helping homebuyers across England purchase a new-build home with as little as a 5% deposit. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. *T&C Apply please ask for full details of eligibility
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange
The benefits of this amazing deal include:-
* A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
* A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
* NO ESTATE AGENTS FEES to pay
* A GUARANTEED price for your old home
* A STRESS FREE move for you
* The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your new house is ready
* NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway Homes but haven't sold your own house and don't want Part Exchange.
* A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
* YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
* The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY SELL
* Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
* BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
* You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
* You can TRADE UP, DOWN OR SIDEWAYS
* Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
* Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Most important - it's FREE OF CHARGE Bellway pay your Estate Agents Fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Clyde_139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.