3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Broughton at Kitchener Barracks, Dock Road, Brompton, Gillingham, ME4
- ***FINAL THREE BEDROOM - GREAT INCENTIVES AVAILABLE***
- Luxurious Bathroom, Shower Room and Seperate Cloakroom
- Complete with Integrated appliances and flooring
- Underfloor Heating, Discreet solar panels and heat recovery system
- Dedicated top floor master bedroom with nook, private terrace, en suite
- Help to buy available on this plot
- Triple glazed windows
- The development will be secure, private and gated with CCTV. Complete with a state of the art gym for residents along with stunning architect designed gardens.
- Generous, three bedroom 1244 sqft home thoughtfully designed and finished to the highest standard
Visit our new marketing suite for further information.
The Broughton is our stunning three bedroom property. Designed for growing families and finished to the highest standard. There is plenty of outside space to enjoy including a luxurious second floor enclosed terrace to sit and enjoy the view. Fantastic bedroom sizes. There is a high specification fitted bathroom and an additional spacious shower room.
Underfloor heating throughout, Solar panels, Fitted with energy efficient lighting throughout. Triple glazed aluminium doors (entrance, patio, and balcony) Energy efficient wastewater recovery system that reclaims up to 60% of the heat used in a typical shower. MVHR (heat recovery system that saves energy and improves indoor air quality).
The development is gated and private with the added benefit of CCTV. There will be a state of the art gym, gardens, green spaces and play areas.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73791032.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Broughton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TopHat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.