2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hockley at Kitchener Barracks, Dock Road, Brompton, Gillingham, ME4
- Contemporary, spacious two bedroom home
- Luxurious bathroom and seperate cloakroom
- Complete with Integrated appliances and flooring
- Underfloor Heating, Discreet solar panels
- Striking interior design features
- MVHC (Heat recovery system, to save energy and improve inside air quality)
- Triple glazed windows
- The development will be secure, private and gated with CCTV. Complete with a state of the art gym for residents along with stunning architect designed gardens.
**** ONLY FOUR PLOTS NOW REMAINING ****
The Hockley is a striking and spacious 917sqft two bedroom home. There is thoughtful design to modern lifestyle throughout. The contemporary kitchen and dining area makes the most of light and space, an ideal area for hosting dinner parties with its generous open plan layout. Complete with built in appliances. The lounge is equally impressive a good size with well designed features. There is a light hallway with a spacious cloakroom for guests. Flooring is included throughout.
Kitchener Barracks is stooped in history with its military routes dating back 250 year history. The development is situated in a prime location on the hill overlooking the town. This private, gated development will feature green spaces, a sensory garden and a state of the art gym on site. For added peace of mind there will be 24hour CCTV.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73791839.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HockleyP37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TopHat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.