2 bedroom apartment for salePhenomenal Off Plan Investment, Gildart Street, Liverpool
- Excellent Location and Great Transport Links
- 7% Guaranteed Rental Yield for the first 3 years
- Free Lettings and Management for the first 3 years
- 250 Year Leasehold
- Estimated Completion Q4 2019
BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY - WOW THIS IS A MUST VIEW!!!
This spacious 2 bed apartment on the 4th floor includes an en-suite bathroom and the highest specification throughout, meaning there is very little in the city to compare for the sophisticated resident or investor.
This sleek new build development incorporates 449 units over three blocks, located right in the heart of Liverpool City. These stunning apartments will be delivered with a contemporary finish and are within easy reach of Liverpool's vibrant city centre that boasts a diverse mix of bars, restaurants, theatres and shopping centres to suit everyone.
Great care and attention have been given to the outside spaces around the village to allow the most relaxing and pleasurable living experience. With a private courtyard, complete with lush greenery, The Fabric Village provides the most enjoyable space for you to wind down, including rooftop spaces and beautiful landscapes areas.
Every aspect of The Fabric Village's interiors has been meticulously considered to ensure the most delightful living experience. The kitchens, bathrooms, and living areas are designed to cater to your every need. They come furnished with a suite of modern design features, including high-quality surfaces, sleek fittings and top of the line fixtures. The Fabric Village is not only beautiful to look at, it is also a place you would be proud to call Home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103500000049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.