5 bedroom town house for saleThe Newton at Hatchwood Mill, King Street Lane, Winnersh, RG41
The Newton's key features:
- 5 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Separate lounge Front aspect dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Bedroom 2 with en suite
- Family bathroom
The kitchen features a door to the rear garden. The separate lounge room offers flexibility as it could also be used as a family room and the lounge.
The first floor features three generously-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom 2 has an en suite and storage facilities. Bedroom 5 can be used as a study, and there is also extra storage space.
The second floor features the large main bedroom with an en suite and further storage.
- Living room - 4.5 x 3.35 metre
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 4.94 x 3.13 metre
- Dining Room - 3.32 x 2.86 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.01 x 3.39 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.37 x 3.16 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 4.27 x 2.65 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.09 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 7.68 x 4.71 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_84. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.