3 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Gosford - Plot 67 at Handley Gardens, Randolph Close, Maldon, CM9 6XP
- 3 bedroom link detached home
- Turf to rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/ dining room.
- double doors to the garden.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Car Port with 1 allocated parking space
- Estimated Build Completion Date: Feb / March 2020
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey Warranty
The Gosford is perfect for first time buyers, couples and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining area opens through double doors to the private garden. A good sized living room, a guest cloakroom & store cupboard complete the ground floor.
The en suite master bedroom, a main bathroom, a further double bedroom and a bedroom which could provide a dedicated work space or play room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.79m x 2.88m, 15'9" x 9'6"
- Living Room - 4.24m x 3.76m, 13'11" x 12'4"
- Master Bedroom - 3.00m x 2.84m, 9'10" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.67m, 10'11" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.55m x 2.03m, 11'8" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-73987876.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-21625-067_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.