4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosalind - Plot 30 at Shakespeare Park, Guildford Avenue, Kingsmead, Milton Keynes, MK4 4GN
- Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Living/Dining Room overlooking Rear Garden
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Private Landing to Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
- Reserve for just £500 with Help To Buy
- Show Home Available to View
The Rosalind is a contemporary 2.5 storey , 4 bedroom home, which is perfect for professional couples and growing families.
The hallway leads to a kitchen/breakfast area at the front of the property and a living/dining area with French doors out to the rear garden. There is a guest cloakroom and under-stairs storage.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a further good sized bedroom. There is also a storage cupboard and family bathroom completing this floor. A private staircase leads up to the master suite that spreads across the entire second floor, creating the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Living/Dining Room - 5.00m x 4.20m, 16'5" x 13'10"
- Kitchen (max) - 3.29m x 3.27m, 10'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.12m × 3.44m, 10'3" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71m x 3.46m, 8'11" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 1.79m x 3.44m, 5'11" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 3.82m x 5.98m, 12'6" x 18'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74165017.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20762-030_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.