3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Mountford at Finches Park, Halstead Road, Kirby Cross, CO13
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Detached garage
- Large bright kitchen/dining room
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- South-facing garden
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Utility room
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Stamp Duty Paid**
- Flooring, turf and appliances included**
- Have a 5% deposit- You could reserve with Help to Buy*`
- Call us today to find out more and arrange your personal appointment
* A DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME * SOUTH FACING GARDEN * OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA * LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE * GARAGE * PARKING * HELP TO BUY * Call us today to find out more!
The Mountford is a traditional 3 bedroom home, comprising an open plan kitchen/dining area with access to a utility room, separate large living room and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor you'll find 3 bedrooms with an ensuite to the master bedroom along with an additional shared bathroom.
Finches Park offers everything you could want and more. Located just walking distance from the centre of Kirby Cross, you couldn’t be better placed to enjoy the best of convenient modern living. With a train station, shops, a pharmacy and primary school almost on the doorstep and around 2 miles from Frinton-on-Sea and Frinton Beach, this upcoming development does have it all. And what better than a brand-new Linden home to enjoy it all from.
At Finches Park, we will have a range of schemes to help make your dream move a reality. With the government backed scheme Help to Buy, you could reserve with just a 5% deposit, whether this is your first move or next. Struggling to sell your current home- You don't have to with our Part Exchange* scheme, we could be your cash buyer.
Call us today to find out more!
- Living Room - 5.59m x 3.11m 18'4" x 10'2"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.59m x 2.70m 18'4" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.36m x 3.19m 11'0" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 2.75m 10'4" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.76m x 2.76m 9'0" x 9'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74221834.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Eastern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.