4 bedroom house for saleThe Bridgford at The Edge, Nottingham at The Edge, Nottingham, Arkwright Walk, Nottingham, NG2
- Superb four bedroom home with carport
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Lounge to first floor overlooking rear garden
- Mater bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom and downstairs W.C.
- Available with Help to Buy - ask us for more information
The Bridgford is a superb 4 bedroom home in Nottingham City Centre complete with rear garden and car port.
On the ground floor you will find an open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden, and a downstairs W.C.
A spacious lounge is found on the first floor along with the master bedroom and en-suite shower room. Three further good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom are located on the second floor.
Plot 66 - The Bridgford at The Edge, Nottingham
Full price £202,500, and available using Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3563 x 4836 / 11'8" x 15'10"
- W.C. - 1524 x 850 / 5'0" x 2'9"
- Lounge - 4279 x 4836 / 14'0" x 15'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4075 x 2812 / 13'4" x 9'3"
- En-suite - 1660 x 1931 / 5'5" x 6'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2753 x 4836 / 9'0" x 15'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3568 x 2787 / 11'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 2600 x 2060 / 8'6" x 6'9"
- Bathroom - 1940 x 2787 / 6'4" x 9'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3004_4_47_101721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.