1 bedroom flat for saleX1 Manchester Waters Apartments, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15
- Ideal Manchester Location
- Circa 6% Net Rental Income
- Stunning Views over the Waterfront
- Located in an Extremely Strong Rental Market
- Built & Managed by an Award-Winning Developer
X1 Manchester Waters
X1 Manchester Waters is a residential development located close to the centre of the UK's 'second city' of Manchester. The development is set to be the perfect tenant retreat, overlooking the tranquil waterfront whilst being near Manchester's vibrant city centre, offering tenants the best of both worlds.
The location of X1 Manchester Waters is truly unparalleled. With two Metrolink stops located within a 5-minute walk, residents are able to reach Manchester's city centre with ease and enjoy everything 'the capital of the North' has to offer.
• Ideal Manchester Location
• Circa 6% Net Rental Income
• Stunning Views over the Waterfront
• Located in an Extremely Strong Rental Market
• Built & Managed by an Award-Winning Developer
A Buy-to-Let Destination
Manchester's local buy-to-let market is leading the way in UK property investment, offering landlords average rental returns of 6%. The city's population is approximately 520,000, a figure that's expected to rise to 600,000 by 2030. Given Manchester's population growth, the strain on the city's thriving housing market will become even more acute.
The supply/demand imbalance is already evidenced in ad around the city centre and is now stretching out to surrounding regions. As a result, house prices have skyrocketed, so much so analysts have predicted that house prices in Manchester will rise 26.4% by 2021.
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only
Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation< /b>
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X1ManchesterWaters-200000-Manchester. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alesco Investment Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.