4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bredon at Alms Meadow, Willington Road, Etwall, DE65
- 4 Offers for 4 Weeks!
- STAMP DUTY paid*
- 100% Part Exchange
- FLOORING included*
- APPLIANCES included*
- 10 Year Build warranty
- Open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Award Winning Development
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes included
- Excellent village setting
Alms Meadow is a stunning Derbyshire collection of 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Etwall. Located between Derby and Burton upon Trent, noted for its annual Well Dressing festival and renowned John Port School, Etwall is a desirable, sought after village with the benefits of 21st century life on your doorstep.
* Sales centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm *
** FOUR OFFERS for FOUR WEEKS ** Don't miss out!
Reserve by 30th November and enjoy:
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- 100% Part Exchange**
- Flooring throughoutˆ
- Integrated appliancesˆ
Plot 206: The Bredon
The Bredon is a characterful four bedroom detached family home, benefitting from a modern open plan layout and detached garage with parking in front.
This home offers a spacious lounge with a bay window feature and an open plan kitchen / dining / family area, great for socialising. Additional conveniences such as a utility area and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, the first floor features four superb bedrooms, two of which are double. The master bedroom offers an added luxury with its own en suite shower and fitted wardrobes.
Visit our sales centre today and find your perfect with Bloor Homes at Alms Meadow.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
*Stamp Duty paid on selected plots only. Not applicable to second homeowners or investor purchasers. **Part Exchange and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Speak to our Sales Advisors for full terms and conditions. ˆFlooring and integrated appliances included from Bloor Homes’ selected range, subject to terms and conditions and on selected developments and selected plots only. All offers available on reservations made by 30/11/2018 only. No cash alternative available.
- Lounge - 4.56 x 3.43 metre
- Kitchen / Dining / Family area - 4.25 x 5.95 metre
- Utility - 1.79 x 1.29 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.09 x 3.38 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.9 x 2.59 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.05 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.26 x 2.48 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.