3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Staunton at Bourton Chase, Off Bourton Link, Bourton-on-the-Water. Gloucestershire, GL54 2HQ
- Open As A Showhome From Saturday 27th October
- Flooring Throughout**
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops
- Integrated Bosch Oven, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer
- Spacious Lounge With A Bay Window
- Light Fittings Included
- Help To Buy Or Part Exchange Available*
- En Suite & Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Turf & Outside Tap To Rear Garden
- Garage With Power & Light Fitted & Driveway Parking
Introducing Bourton Chase - a superb collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bourton on the Water, giving you the chance to experience countryside living at its finest with everything you need within easy reach.
Is it time for you to break free from that rented house you’ve outgrown, or say goodbye to the costly second hand property that’s just too big? Say no more - come and introduce yourself to Plot 148, the superb 3 bedroom Cotswold style Staunton, now fully fitted with flooring throughout** and light fittings and open as a Showhome from 27th October!
This home offers a warm and welcoming area in the lounge, making the most of the natural light with a feature bay window and providing plenty of room for the family to gather and relax. Also on the ground floor, discover the contemporary open plan kitchen and dining area - a perfect central hub for the family or an attractive hosting area for when friends come over. Here, the kitchen features sophisticated Symphony kitchen units and worktops, as well as integrated Bosch oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There's also an integrated Bosch washing machine.
Hosting family and friends doesn't have to be contained inside either; seamlessly combine indoor and outdoor entertaining with a set of stylish French doors in the kitchen leading out to the garden.
Upstairs comprises of a family bathroom, finished with Roca sanitary ware, Porcelanosa tiling and featured Hansgrohe chrome fittings to our high specification, and the three bedrooms, two of which being double. Experience luxury and total privacy in the master bedroom with superior fitted wardrobes and its very own en suite shower room.
This executive home comes complete with a garage with power and light fitted, driveway parking and a fully turfed rear garden with outside tap
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Bourton Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
**Flooring throughout is available from Bloor Homes' selected range only unless already fitted - please speak to our Sales Team for further information
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen - 2.86 x 2.47 metre
- Dining Area - 2.86 x 2.28 metre
- Lounge - 3.46 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.86 x 3.37 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.41 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.47 x 2.13 metre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.