4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Arlington at Tewkesbury Meadow, off Jubilee Way, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury, GL20
- Superior 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home In Tewkesbury
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Handy Utility Area
- Stylish French Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Integrated Bosch Electric Double Oven With Ceramic Hob
- Help to Buy Or Part Exchange Available*
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Roca Sanitary Ware & Porcelanosa Tiling To Bathroom
- Garage With Generous Driveway Parking
Introducing Tewkesbury Meadow - an inspiring collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the characteristic location of Tewkesbury - offering attractive green open spaces across the development to provide the best in semi-rural living.
Plot 82, The Arlington is an exclusive four bedroom detached family home settled in Tewkesbury, only a short walk from local schools and not far from the high street. Modern family living is made easy in this generously proportioned contemporary home.
The ground floor offers an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area with a central island style and a set of French doors leading out to the rear garden, creating the perfect space for a central family hub. The kitchen is complete with stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops as well as an integrated Bosch double electric oven with ceramic hob. The lounge is impressively spacious, you could easily entertain the whole family in this inviting area, and features a bay window to embrace natural light and warmth.
Moving upstairs is the family bathroom with separate shower, finished with a white sophisticated Roca bathroom suite with stylish Hansgrohe chrome fittings. Three of the four bedrooms are double with the third bedroom having potential to become your very own personal home office if you wish. Enjoy luxury design in the master bedroom with sleek fitted sliding wardrobes and a personal en suite shower room.
This superior home includes a garage and driveway parking.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Tewkesbury Meadow - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen - 3.25 x 3.12 metre
- Dining Area - 3.25 x 3.05 metre
- Utility Area - 2.18 x 1.43 metre
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.54 x 3.18 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.28 x 3.17 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.96 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.52 x 2.91 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.