4 bedroom detached house for saleStainsby at Victoria Gardens, Jawbone Lane, Melbourne, DE73
- Detached Family Home
- Separate Lounge & Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen with Utility
- Downstairs WC
- Four Bedrooms, Master with En-suite
- Garage with Parking
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Reserve Online Today
The dual aspect lounge and triple aspect kitchen, both with french doors, complement an elegant bay windowed dining room to create a light-filled, airy interior. A feature staircase rises to an impressive gallery landing and four bedrooms, including a dual aspect master suite.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.315 x 6.296 metre
- Dining - 3.026 x 2.7 metre
- KitchenBreakfast - 3.456 x 5.842 metre
- Utility - 1.75 x 1.76 metre
- WC - 1.75 x 1.203 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.456 x 3.892 metre
- EnSuite - 2.085 x 2.318 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.372 x 3.168 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.372 x 3.035 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.036 x 2.296 metre
- Bathroom - 2.69 x 1.927 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74631458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8134820000003_4_33_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.