4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Farm Fields, Off Swayfield Close, Mickleover, Derby, DE3
- Impressive detached family home
- Private CUL DE SAC position
- Integral garage and private driveway
- Fantastic OPEN PLAN kitchen / dining / family area
- Fitted wardrobes & en suite to master bedroom
- Sought after, desirable village
- Highly regarded schools in close proximity
- Help to Buy scheme available*
- 10 Year Build warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
Manor Farm Fields is a superior new collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, coming soon to the attractive and popular suburb of Mickleover. With the bustling city of Derby just 5 miles away, you’ll find living at Manor Farm Fields combines country living with city convenience - giving you the best of both worlds.
With imaginative layouts and our focus on traditional craftsmanship, Manor Farm Fields will appeal to a variety of lifestyles, including first time buyers, young families and commuters, to families with children and downsizers. Wherever you are in life’s great journey, there’s something here for everyone.
** Sales Centre & Showhomes open daily 10am to 5pm **
Plot 24: The Hemsby
The Hemsby is a thoughtfully designed, detached family home with an integral garage and driveway.
Discover the bright and modern, open plan kitchen / dining / family area, with French doors to the rear garden. From the kitchen you'll find the added benefit of a separate utility area.The stylish living area features a bay window, which allows plenty of natural light to enter.
Upstairs, the first floor features three, double bedrooms and a fourth single bedroom. The master bedroom benefits from quality fitted wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower, while the family bathroom includes a separate shower and bath.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 4.66 x 3.19 metre
- Kitchen / Dining area - 3.18 x 5.72 metre
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.78 metre
- Bedroom one - 3.43 x 4.16 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.39 x 3.24 metre
- Bedroom three - 2.64 x 3.32 metre
- Bedroom four - 2.95 x 2.35 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74710169.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.