4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Norbury at Peerfields, Durham Road, off Rushyford roundabout, Durham, DL17 0HA
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Piastrella tiles
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Integral garage
- Full height bi fold doors
- Open plan living
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
Buy this extraordinary home, plot 28 at Peerfields and move in this Christmas with Stamp duty paid!
The hallway of The Norbury leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, full wall length kitchen counters - for maximum storage, and light and spacious open plan living and dining area, an area ideal for socialising that extends through large bi-fold doors, into the landscaped rear garden. There's also a separate living room with dual aspect windows, one of which is a bay - a great place to unwind. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs storage cupboard offering separate space for utilities and hanging coats and storing shoes, with plumbing for a washing machine. Separate access to the integral garage can be gained from the hallway.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a large en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and extensive fitted wardrobes, all along one wall, with sliding doors. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, floating sanitaryware and storage cupboard, serves three further double bedrooms. On the landing, to the front, there's even a study area. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.