2 bedroom house for saleThe Buttercup at Chase Farm, Gedling at Chase Farm, Gedling, Arnold Lane, Gedling, Nottingham, NG4
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Features two double bedrooms
- Stylish fitted kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Range of fixtures for modern day living
- Energy efficient features to help reduce running costs
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Buy with Help to Buy with only 5% deposit
The Buttercup two bedroom home is perfect for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder at Chase Farm, Gedling.
As you enter you'll find a stylish fitted kitchen/dining room that leads on through to a large lounge with French doors opening onto a private rear garden. There is also a downstairs W.C.
Moving upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a modern master bathroom.
Plot 169 - The Buttercup at Chase Farm, Gedling
Full price £180,950, and available using Help to Buy*
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3685 x 3044 / 12'1" x 10'0"
- Lounge - 3656 x 3984 / 12'0" x 13'1"
- W.C. - 1558 x 847 / 5'1" x 2'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 2673 x 3984 / 8'9" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3105 x 3984 / 10'2" x 13'1"
- Bathroom - 2015 x 1940 / 6'7" x 6'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393_2_22_101671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.