3 bedroom property for saleGrange Park, Highland Drive, Loughborough, LE11 2HT
- Large living and dining area looking out on rear garden
- Separate modern kitchen
- Cloakroom and family bathroom with bathtub
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
With a Georgian-influenced faĆ§ade and a portico-style porch, The Meden town house has a wonderfully classic look. Inside the house the spacious lounge, which looks out onto the garden through French doors, has plenty of room for dining and shares the ground floor with a modern kitchen, hallway, cloakroom and storage space. On the upper floor find three bedrooms and a family bathroom; one of the larger rooms has a view of the back garden, making it a perfect choice for a master bedroom.
- Lounge - 3474(min) x 2869(max) mm
- Kitchen - 3615 x 2668 mm
- Cloakroom - 1470 x 882 mm
- Bedroom 1 - x
- Bedroom 2 - 3327(min) x 2677(max) mm
- Bedroom 3 - 2646 x 2170 mm
- Bathroom - 2070 x 1870 mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_1006 . The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.