4 bedroom property for saleCawston Rise, Trussell Way, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7QR
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Cloakroom, family bathroom and master bedroom en suite
- Spacious lounge and separate study
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
A traditional exterior meets contemporary open living space in The Denwick. With four bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a combined kitchen and dining area there‚Äôs plenty of room for everyone to grow, while an en-suite bathroom, separate study and landscaped garden offer quiet spots for you to escape.
- Lounge - 4468 x 3497mm
- Kitchen / Dinning - 6107 x 2762(min) mm
- Utility - 2762 x 1840mm
- Study - 3395 x 2364mm
- Cloakroom - 2364 x 970mm
- Bedroom 1 - 3513 x 2854mm
- En-Suite - 2534 x 1174mm
- Bedroom 2 - 3337 x 2875mm
- Bedroom 3 - 3507 x 2487mm
- Bedroom 4 - 3759 x 2233mm
- Bathroom - 2487 x 2114mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_74. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.