3 bedroom property for saleCawston Rise, Trussell Way, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7QR
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out on landscaped rear garden
- Spacious separate lounge with window to front garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master bedroom en suite
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
The unique shape of The Douglas offers lots of room, with a combined kitchen and dining room and adjacent lounge providing plenty of living space. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobe, so you can treat yourself to a little luxury, while the other two bedrooms share a generous family bathroom complete with bathtub.
- Lounge - ARROW A - 3574 mm ARROW B - 4764 mm ARROW C - 3400 mm
- Kitchen/Dining - ARROW D - 3500 mm ARROW E - 2300 mm ARROW F - 2400 mm
- Cloakroom - 1620 x 920 mm
- Bedroom 1 - ARROW A - 2872 mm ARROW B - 3579 mm
- En-suite - 1855 x 2103(max) mm 1190(min)
- Bedroom 2 - 3415 x 2720 mm
- Bedroom 3 - ARROW C - 1277 mm ARROW D - 2530 mm ARROW E - 2432 mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.