4 bedroom property for saleRothley Meadow, Sheppard Way, Rothley, LE7
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast area looking out on rear garden
- Spacious 15ft lounge and separate dining and reception rooms
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master en suite shower
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
The Seaton is great for busy families, with lots of living space on the ground floor; at the front of the house is a reception room and dining room, and at the back a separate lounge and a kitchen with breakfast area. In the hall at the centre of the house are the stairs up to the first floor, which has a family bathroom and four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and two built-in wardrobes.
- Lounge - 4844 x 3990 mm
- Reception Room - 3793(+ bay) x 2850 mm
- Dining Room - 4010 mm x 3237 mm (max)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 5010 mm x 3647 mm (max)
- Utility - 1638 x 203 mm
- Cloakroom - 1638 x 905 mm
- Bedroom 1 - 3559 x 3330 mm
- En-Suite - 2890 x 1463 mm
- Bedroom 2 - 4005 (max) x 4297 (max) mm
- Bedroom 3 - 3677 x 2777 mm
- Bedroom 4 - 3515 (max) x 2890 (max) mm
- Bathroom - 2158 x 2572 mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_63. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.