4 bedroom property for saleButtercup Fields, Buttercup Lane, Shepshed, LE12
- Open plan kitchen and breakfast area opening out on rear garden
- Separate dining and living rooms
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master en suite shower room
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
An attractive and traditional family home. The Lydden is a stunning family home with an attractive traditional look. The open plan kitchen and breakfast area opens out onto the landscaped back garden, as does the large separate lounge, and a dining room sits between the two. On the first floor three bedrooms share a family bathroom and the master bedroom enjoys its own en-suite shower and views onto the garden.
- Lounge - 6250 x 3550mm
- Dining Room - 3450 x 3077mm
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area - 4050 x 4277mm
- Utility - 2189 x 1677mm
- Cloakroom - 1870 x 989mm
- Bedroom 1 - 4082 (max) x 3570 (min) mm
- Ensuite - 2065 x 1672mm
- Bedroom 2 - 324 x 3077mm
- Bedroom 3 - 607 x 3077mm
- Bedroom 4 - 3070 (max) x 2597(min) mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_90. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.