4 bedroom property for saleButtercup Fields, Buttercup Lane, Shepshed, LE12
- Large open plan kitchen and dining area looking out on rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and master en suite shower room
- Separate lounge
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Single integrated garage
- High quality Smeg kitchen appliances
- **Images and CGI's are representation only and may include additional features/upgrades
Fronted by a neat garden and bright entrance hall, The Gowan is a welcoming family home with an open plan kitchen, dining and utility area that stretches the full width of the property. A separate lounge and garage complete the ground floor, and upstairs three bedrooms share the family bathroom. The comfortable master bedroom benefits from its own en-suite shower and a built-in wardrobe â€" so you can enjoy a little added luxury.
- Lounge - 5230(max) x 3539(max) mm
- Kitchen/Dining - 7038 mm(max) x 3600(max) mm
- Utility - 2601 x 1800 mm
- Cloakroom - 1570 x 860 mm
- Bedroom 1 - 3944(max) mm x 37169(max) mm
- Ensuite - 2823 x 1190 mm
- Bedroom 2 - 3640(max) x 3409(max) 2920 (min) mm
- Bedroom 3 - 3652 x 3037 mm
- Bedroom 4 - 3345 x 3037 mm
- Bathroom - 2487 x 2128 mm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.