3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Staunton at Bourton Chase, Off Bourton Link, Bourton-on-the-Water. Gloucestershire, GL54 2HQ
- Help To Buy Or Part Exchange Available*
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Symphony Kitchen Units & Worktops
- Integrated Bosch Oven, Dishwasher & Fridge Freezer
- Spacious Lounge With A Bay Window
- Outside Tap To Rear Garden
- French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
- En Suite & Fitted Sliding Wardrobes To Master Bedroom
- Porcleanosa Tiling & Roca Sanitary Ware To Bathroom
- Garage With Driveway Parking
Introducing Bourton Chase - a superb collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Bourton on the Water, giving you the chance to experience countryside living at its finest with everything you need within easy reach.
Plot 80, The Staunton is a superb three bedroom detached home located in the desirable village of Bourton-on-the-Water, built in superb Reconstituted Cotswold stone.
On the ground floor you will find a exquisitely designed open plan kitchen with a dining area with plenty of space to host the perfect dinner parties or simply invite the whole family over and French doors to the rear garden so you can enjoy the most of the natural light in the sunnier seasons. The kitchen is inclusive of stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops as well as integrated Bosch electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The bright and spacious living area is perfect for unwinding at the end of the day. Featuring an exclusive bay window, you may find the lounge so calming you might not ever want to leave.
Upstairs you will discover the family bathroom - fitted with Porcelanosa tiling and a white Roca bathroom suite - as well as the three bedrooms, two of which are double. The master bedroom has the lovely advantage of having an en suite shower room as well as fitted sliding wardrobes.
This wonderful home is finished with a driveway parking and a garage, as well as an enclosed rear garden with an outside tap.
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Bourton Chase - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
- Kitchen - 2.86 x 2.47 metre
- Dining Area - 2.86 x 2.28 metre
- Lounge - 3.46 x 4.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.86 x 3.37 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.41 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.47 x 2.13 metre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.