3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Tree Gardens, Frearson Road Donington le Heath Leicestershire LE67
- Delightful three bedroom home
- Contemporary living throughout
- Private driveway and garage
- Convenient separate utility space
- Impressive open plan kitchen dining area
- Spacious lounge
- Generous ceiling heights
- 10 Year Build warranty
- 2 Year Build warranty
- Help to Buy available*
Featuring a beautiful selection of 2, 3, & 4 bedrooms homes, Oak Tree Gardens is a superb new Bloor Homes development, in Donington le Heath, North West Leicestershire.
Benefiting from a rural location with partial views of beautiful open countryside, Oak Tree Gardens will be suitable for first time buyers looking to make their first move, growing families who need the extra space and those looking to retire the country.
Plot 107: The Studland
A thoughtfully designed spacious, three bedroom semi-detached home facing open space and benefitting from a garage and private driveway.
This superb home comprises a generously sized lounge leading through to a bright and spacious, open plan kitchen / dining area with French doors to the rear garden. A separate utility completes this floor.
The first floor features three spacious bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms and a delightful family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts a stylish en suite shower room and a quality fitted wardrobes.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
Sales Centre & Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further information.
- Lounge - 4.38 x 3.67 metre
- Kitchen/Dining area - 3.72 x 3.67 metre
- Utility area - 1.99 x 1 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.95 x 2.78 metre
- Bedroom two - 3.1 x 2.69 metre
- Bedroom three - 3.57 x 1.98 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.