2 bedroom apartment for salePenhurst Apartments at Horsted Park, Pilots View Chatham ME4 6BF
- The Penhurst Apartments are part of an award winning development
- Contemporary style Commodore kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area.
- Fiited wardrobe to Master bedroom
- A choice of quality carpet and Amtico flooring fitted throughout as standard
- Stylish white bathroom suites, with Saloni tiles and Amtico flooring
- Allocated Parking space
- Excellently located within easy reach of the M2 and A228, providing easy access to Chatham and Maidstone
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
Marketing Suite & Show homes Thursday to Monday from 10am until 5pm
Plot 171 - SOLD
Ideal for first-time buyers, couples and young professionals, The Penhurst Apartments have it all. With a contemporary collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, discover open-plan living spaces coupled with a high specification throughout creating homes to be proud of.
Formerly the home of Mid Kent College, Horsted Park is located just 2 miles south of both Chatham and Rochester town centres and benefits from all of the amenities that these historic towns have to offer. Horsted Park has the perfect mix of green open spaces, uniquely designed homes and retail and leisure activities close by - creating an enviable living environment.
Like any village, Horsted Park is also connected to its wider neighbourhood. The layout of the development relates to the surrounding landscape, which includes the unique feature of Fort Horsted on its boundary. There are links for pedestrians and vehicles creating connections in, out and around Horsted Park, as well as with the towns and villages in the vicinity.
Perfectly placed, Horsted Park provides easy access to the M2, A2 and M20. Horsted Park is placed on the A229 with J3 of the M2 less than 1 mile away giving rapid access
to the M20, M26, M25, the Dartford Crossing and London Airports as well as the channel ports and tunnel. Chatham rail station is also close by which offers a direct service into London in less than 45 minutes.
Horsted Park is ideally placed with a number of schools in the surrounding area, catering for all ages and all needs. Most schools, including the Warren Wood Community Primary School, Chatham Grammar School for Boys and Walderslade Girl's School are all under a mile away, meaning that they are easily accessible from the development.
Chatham lies at the heart of the Medway and is perfect for those wanting to explore the local retail and leisure activities. The Pentagon Shopping Centre has over 100 shops to browse as well as a fitness centre and indoor bowling alley to enjoy. Local theatres, The Brook and Central, provide regular evening entertainment for all ages. Bars, restaurants and pubs are also sure to tempt those looking to enjoy a night out. The Council has also approved a masterplan that illustrates the potential for 30,000 square feet of new retail outlets in the town centre.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74913191.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penhurst_171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.